Conflict Climate Inventory™
The Conflict Climate Inventory (CCI) is a unique assessment for understanding and improving conflict handling skills in a team. It draws on findings from over six decades of study, combined with 20+ years of hands-on experience working with over 60 organizations, that show how to best engage with conflict at work.
How the CCI helps
Information provided by the CCI:
- The overall influence of an organization’s climate on its members’ conflict management
- The influence of specific aspects of conflict climate.
- Differences in conflict climates among various work units, and individual employee differences in experiencing the conflict climate.
The CCI enables users to:
- Compute a conflict climate score for each member who fills out the survey.
- Compute a mean climate score for the organization or unit.
- Compute scores for specific aspects of conflict climate and identify areas for improvement.
- Compare scores for individual members.
- Break down the broad problem of conflict management into manageable, measurable categories.
- Recommend evidence-based ways to improve organizations’ conflict climate.
The Conflict Climate Inventory™ tool is a trademark of Conflict Climate. Graphics, text descriptions, and specific models are ©copyright of Conflict Climate Inventory and are used here with permission. RESOLOGICS is a certified facilitator for the delivery and interpreting of these assessment tools.