Measure Progress on Agreements Worth Keeping
It doesn't matter if it's a mediated agreement you are trying to sort through or a series of changes you are trying to make sure progress is being made on, implementation can be the most difficult part of any agreement. Understanding this, Resologics provides regular confidential pulse surveys that allow team and/or team leader(s) to see team driven data points that relate directly to goals and other parameters set by the team. This customized tracking measures progress, team dynamics, and acts as a management insight tool.
What gets measured? The team and Resologics build a series of custom statements related to the goals. During the pulse survey each team member measures their agreement or disagreement with that statement. The results are then averaged so the entire team, rather than individuals on the team, views itself as a whole. Individual data points remain confidential and are only seen by Resologics.
- Data Collection: Customized pulse surveys are delivered monthly or per a team's custom needs. (45-90 seconds are required per user per pulse)
- CLICK HERE TO Link to a sample pulse survey
- Dashboard View: Collected data is integrated in real time into easily understood charts that track team dynamics and progress over the course of time.
- Access to Dashboard: Resologics always has access to the data and usually at least one of your team members does too.
- Duration: Typically the process continues until the agreed to objectives are reached.
- Other Reporting: Beyond the dashboard view, Resologics provides quarterly summary reports on progress, findings, and other TBD team needs.
Team Dashboard View
(this is a sample dashboard - your dashboard will be customized to your team needs and will be dynamic and accessible in real time)
CLICK ON A GRAPHIC TO SEE THE FULL PICTURE