Ownership: One Owner Business
Industry Sector: Home Services
Newly purchased company under changed management looking to quickly improve structure and skills of multiple teams. Approx. 75 people within all teams.
Dollar Impact Summary:
- Benefit to Cost Ratio: (12:1)
- Estimated Cost of Conflict up to Entry Point: $202,000
- Estimated ongoing conflict costs per month pre-engagement: $16,800
- Total Cost of Resologics Managed Services: $7,500/per year
- More impact info: see below
- Improve team performance
- Reduce turn-over costs
- Improve management to employee relations
- Increase revenues and profit ratio
- Ombuds Office including Monitoring, Reporting, Conflict resolution and engagement.
- Team Coaching tools deployed in the long-term.
Here's What Happened:
- An uncovering of the major issues getting in the way of the organization reaching goals led to a hard look at practices and the culture of the company and the teams. As management faced issues head-on and with an extra set of impartial eyes, change became systemized, normal, and accepted.
- People at all levels of the organization learned to have difficult but necessary conversations that would help propel the business forward.
- Small issues stayed small as they were handled in an early and proactive manner.
Primary Conflict System at Play:
- Change of management and long-term habits around communication and team functioning. Fast growth anticipation and frustrations around meeting goals.
- The organization is thriving
- Decision making capacity has been enhanced
- Revenue and profits are at an all time high
- Management has in place documented methods for continued improvement
Expected Long-term Impact:
- Happier workers
- Higher performing team
- Expansion of the business
- Continuing gains in revenue and profitability